Tuesday, September 13, 2011

IRB #1: Jagger by Marc Spitz

Title of the book:
The title of the book is "Jagger: Rebel, Rock Start, Rambler, Rogue."

Author: 
This book is by Marc Spitz

Four sections:
FIRST 4 WEEKS: 1-71
NEXT 4:  71- 155
NEXT 4: 155 - 223
NEXT 4:   223 - END


Why you chose this book:
I chose this book for several reasons. First of all, I love the rolling stones and their music. Because of this factor, I believe that it will be much more interesting to me and much easier to read. Second of all, as I skimmed through the pages, I realized that it sounded quite similar to a lot of the examples in Chapter 1: Everyday Use. It did because the author seemed very opinionated and defensive about what he was saying (although not too extreme) which gives me a lot to work with, in a rhetoric sense. So the second reason I chose it was because it had to do with the course's outline. Overall, I am quite excited to read this biography on Mick Jagger!





No comments:

Post a Comment